Jean Urs Kübler
Jean Urs Kübler specialises in Commercial Law, Company Law, Contract Law, Property Law and Labour Law. Jean is fully bilingual in both English and German and is admitted as a Conveyancer and a Notary Public.
Prior to founding SLKB Inc. Jean was an Associate at a reputable German law firm in Johannesburg, where he assisted a multitude of mainly German clients. Before entering practice, Jean lectured at the University of the Witwatersrand at the Oliver Schreiner School of Law, where he instructed in the fields of Business Enterprises Law, Mercantile Law, Commercial Law, Law of Lease, Law of Succession, Family Law, and Law of Persons. Jean still lectures at the University on a part time basis.
Out of the office, Jean has a keen interest in classic cars.
- Notary & Conveyancer
- LL.M Commercial Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- LL.B (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations & Law (University of the Witwatersrand)
- Right of appearance in the High Court
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org